Terms & Conditions
These are the Terms & Conditions of Rapid Glass Ltd t/a Cork Glass Centre.
- All goods remain the property of Rapid Glass t/a Cork Glass Centre until payment in full has been received.
- For “Supply only” and “Supply and Deliver” orders, we require payment in full on receipt of order.
- For “Supply and Fit” orders, a 50% deposit is payable on receipt of order with the balance to be payable 24 hours prior to installation. Deposits are non-refundable (If glass is not yet being processed, refunds might be possible)
- All goods ordered are custom made specifically for the customer’s requirements and cannot be resold, therefore refunds are not possible.
- We cannot give deadlines; however, we will endeavour to get you your order as soon as possible.
- We will text/email you when your order is ready for collection; please do not call to collect until you receive confirmation that your order is ready. We will contact you by phone when your order is ready to be fitted OR delivered; please do not make arrangements until our fitting/delivery’s team make contact with you.
- Upon ordering you are entering into a contract and such contract shall not be subject to cancellation by the customer although the company reserves the right to cancel the contract and in such circumstances will return the deposit paid in full. No Cash Refunds. Refunds given will by cheque or debit/credit card.
- All glass used shall be of good quality but the company shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of minor blemishes or imperfections which are not guaranteed by the glass manufacturers (not noticeable at a distance of 3.5m)
- Our guarantee for Splashbacks is 1 year
- Our guarantee for Balcony’s (Glass and Hardware) is 1 year.
- Our guarantee for fittings, hinges etc., is from our supplier, liability lies with them.
- The company shall not be liable to repair or replace any item which in its opinion has suffered damage due to misuse, accident or premature deterioration due to the customer’s failure to satisfactorily maintain the product. The principle of fair wear & tear will be applied in all cases.
- These conditions state the full liability of the company in respect of disputes and the company shall not be liable for consequential loss of any nature whatsoever including loss of earnings. No further guarantee warranty or representation is given or made as to the products or installation of them by the company or its agents.
- The company shall not be liable to pay for any work carried out by any other person; firm or company engaged by the customer whether by way of rectification, completion to or in respect of the contract works to be performed by the company unless such an engagement have been agreed by a director or the company in writing.
- The company shall not be liable for any damage caused in the course of installation to plaster, floor or brickwork.
- The company will do their utmost to keep damage to a minimum but it cannot guarantee that no damage will occur.